AUTHORISED OFFICER / FRESH PRODUCE QUARANTINE INSPECTOR
SEAWAY have an exciting opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge in the supply chain industry. Working at our busy Merbein site, you will be responsible for ensuring products are inspected in line with Government requirements to prepare them for export.
You will join an experienced and friendly team who will provide you with the support you need to not only be successful, but shine in this role. If you have a minimum of 12 months experience in an Export Horticulture role and you are looking for a hands-on position to challenge you please read on….
Basic responsibilities of this role will include:
- Conduct quarantine inspections of fresh fruit efficiently and effectively (training will be provided for mandatory accreditation)
- Accurate preparation of documentation within tight deadlines
- Ensure all inspection areas are kept clean as per protocols
- Customer liaison
- Assist with the preparation of audits
- Understand and comply with all OH&S procedures and guidelines
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Intermediate Computer literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow instruction
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Safety focused
If you possess any combination of the above attributes, we would love to hear from you!
- Friendly, supportive team
- Dynamic business with great opportunity for career development
- Attractive salary on offer for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Applicants that do not hear from us within this timeframe can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to participate in a police check.
No Agencies please.