Cargowise One Support
Position Description: Seaway have a brand new, unique opportunity for a certified Cargowise professional to join our team in Southbank. This position will be responsible for providing national support to all new and existing Seaway staff for all Cargowise One enquiries.
Reporting to our National Training Manager, this is an excellent position for a Cargowise One certified professional to demonstrate their expertise and assist our 300+ staff in meeting operational efficiencies.
- Provide guidance, support and trouble shoot any requests involving Cargowise One functions and operational errors
- Coach and support staff through operational and feature updates
- Manage new user and departing staff profiles
- Maintain Cargowise data integrity including but not limited to maintaining organisation codes and security groups
- Report generation and configuration
- Provide assistance to National Training Manager including but not limited to organisation of training manuals and educational material
Experience & Knowledge
- Successful completion of VCE or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a shipping company or related industry
- Expert knowledge of Cargowise One and its functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Assertive and proactive in nature
- Personal and approachable
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply
Please apply now by emailing your application to email@example.com
All applications must include a resume and cover letter.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.