Customs Broker QLD
Position Description: This is an opportunity for experienced Customs Broker to join Seaway team and assist clients with exchange rates, appraisals, and proper classifications and duties/ taxes payable to ABF/ATO.
The role is based at our Brisbane Airport office.
- Full Time, Permanent Opportunity
- Brisbane Airport Location
- Customs/DAWR Clearance
- Provide assistance clients with exchange rates and appraisals
- Provide information to clients regarding correct classifications and duties/taxes payable to ABF/ATO
- Work closely with Customs, be fully aware of and uphold regulations and requirements
- Professional provision of customer service
- Quoting and invoicing
- Data entry and filing
Required Skills & Experience
- Hold and maintain Customs Brokers Licence and CPDs
- Hold and maintain DAWR Broker accreditation
- Excellent understanding of trade requirements and procedures
- Good knowledge of customs and tariff regulations
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office including Outlook Word and Excel
- Excellent English language communication skills – both written and verbal
How to Apply
Please apply now by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must include a resume and cover letter.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.