Export Operations – Industrial Cargo
Position Description: Seaway are currently looking for an Export Operator to join our dynamic and fast-paced Industrial Cargo team. Based out of Southbank, this is a challenging role that requires working within tight deadlines.
Working closely with the Operations Manager within a small team, you will be responsible for a number of clients in regards to their export requirements. Due to the nature of cargo being transported, this is a fantastic role for someone looking to give their export operations skills a competitive edge!
- End to end management of export documentation
- Handling all aspects of the export booking process
- Management of telephone enquiries and high volume of emails
- Customer liaison
- Support to other team members
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Tertiary qualification in International Trade, Logistics or related field
- Minimum 2 years in an Export Operations role (experience with industrial cargo will be highly regarded)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear communication and exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to manage high volumes of work
This is a full-time position with standard office hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Our Southbank office is located just a few minutes’ walk from Flinders Street Station with ready access to all of the Southgate’s riverside facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply now by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must include a resume and cover letter.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.