EXPORT OPERATIONS – SEAFREIGHT
SEAWAY is currently seeking a talented and dynamic Operator to join our super friendly, supportive and fast-paced Export Seafreight team.
Located at our well-appointed and comfortable offices , this role will be filled by someone who is experienced in Export Operations, has a passion for the Logistics industry and thrives on keeping busy.
What will your typical day involve?
- End to end management of export documentation
- Coordination of entire booking process for your designated list of clients
- Updating databases and administration
- Management of regular telephone enquiries and high volume of emails
- Customer liaison
- Participate in cross-training and back-up support to other operators
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in logistics operations
- Tertiary Qualification in Supply Chain or International Trade is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Cargowise One is preferred but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think and act quickly
- Confident email and phone manner
- Excellent communication and customer liaison skills
- Ability to manage high volumes of work
- We offer professional development and training in a collaborative team environment
- Our working hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letterand can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to supply 100 Points of ID.
Only Australian/NZ citizens and permanent residents will be considered for this role.
No Agencies please.