Position Description: The primary purpose of this role is to complete licensed methyl bromide fumigation This will involve providing bio-security fumigation (containers, sheeted stacks and/or chambers) of imported goods and/or goods being exported. All treatments must be carried out meeting all relevant requirements and procedures, importantly all aspects of Safe Work, Australian Wood Packaging Scheme, Australian Standards and Dept of Agriculture as well as individual depot requirements. You will have a comprehensive understanding of methyl bromide fumigation methodology and bio-security measures.
- Full time, permanent role
- Competitive hourly rate
- Altona North location
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Fumigation license
- Ability to follow instructions, common sense and a can-do approach
- Must be a team player with honesty and integrity
- Reliable and must be available for overtime (incl weekends)
- Familiarity and competency with formulations and maths equations
- Forklift license.
- VIC Drivers license.
- Approved Arrangement # (Approved Person) with Department of Agriculture.
- Current First Aid Qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply now by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must include a resume that specifies your current licenses & experience.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.