Position Description: Joining a collaborative HR team of two, this is a newly created role which will help the team provide HR support and assistance to the entire Seaway Group, with a primary focus on recruitment. To succeed in this role, you will be proactive, reliable, and have a passion for recruitment and process improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone at the beginning of their HR career who is looking for long-term development with a diverse, growing company. If this sounds like you, please read on.
- Fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their HR skills and experience in a dynamic, growing company with 350+ staff across Australia and New Zealand
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Based in Southbank
- Prepare and post job ads (White Collar & Blue Collar)
- Organise interviews and pre-employment checks
- Phone screening & Reference Checking
- Manage the Jobs Inbox
- Conduct proactive candidate searches
- Prepare employee contracts
- Set up new staff and maintain existing users in our People Management Software system
- Monitor onboarding process of staff
- Maintain data integrity
- Preparation of employee letters
- First Line assistance for employee and manager queries
- Provide support on ad hoc HR projects and initiatives
- General administrative assistance to HR, OHS & Payroll
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in HR or relevant field
- Able to travel to other offices within VIC and interstate as required
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Excellent judgement and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation and formatting skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Prior experience in an HR role will be highly regarded, but not essential.
How to Apply
Please apply now by emailing your application to email@example.com
All applications must include a resume and cover letter.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.