HR & RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR
SEAWAY currently has an opening for a talented and energetic HR professional to become part of our HR Team.
Conveniently located among all that Southbank has to offer, this role will be filled by someone who is HR qualified, is a strong communicator and ideally has some experience working in recruitment.
If you’re looking to develop your career in a role that will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills in all aspects of HRM and want to be part of a company that will support and enable your development then please read on…
This role will best suit somebody with 1-3 years HR experience who wants to take the next step in developing their career. A HR qualification is necessary and some experience in Recruitment is preferred but not essential.
This is a busy role that will suit someone with plenty of drive and initiative, and who knows how to get things done. Our new team member will be well supported and will have plenty of opportunity to grow and develop in a role offers a bit of everything.
- Coordination of all recruitment activity
- General HR Support and Administration
- Payroll Administration
- Assistance with OHS Admin & Support as necessary
- Management of allocated HR projects
OUR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- 1-3 years’ HR experience (recruitment experience preferred but not essential)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to think and act quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using intelliHR preferred but not essential
- Payroll experience preferred but not essential
- Tertiary Qualification in HRM or related discipline
- A sense of confidentiality that is beyond reproach
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Applicants that do not hear from us within this timeframe can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to supply 100 Points of ID.
Only Australian/NZ citizens and permanent residents will be considered for this position.
No Agencies please.