Import Operations – Brisbane
Position Description: We have an excellent opportunity for an Import Operator to join the Seaway team in our Brisbane Airport office. To be considered for this position, we are looking for someone with sea import experience who is eager to hit the ground running from Day 1. Ideally, you will also have experience with air/sea exports but an interest in this will also be highly regarded. We are looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so make sure you get in quick and apply today!
- Permanent, Full Time Opportunity
- Located at our Brand-New Brisbane Airport Office
- Immediate Start
- Import Bookings
- Data Entry and Documentation
- Ensure all jobs and related charges, fees, documentation are processed accurately and within required timeframes
- Customer Liaison
- Customer Service
- Email & Phone Management
Experience & Knowledge
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar sea imports or operations position
- High School Certificate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Effective time management
- Knowledge of CargoWise One will be highly regarded
In return, you will receive professional development and training to take your logistics experience to the next level as well as internal opportunities within SEAWAY.
How to Apply
Please apply now by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must include a resume and cover letter.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.