Import Operations – NSW
Position Description: Located out of our bustling Port Botany facility, Seaway is looking for a motivated import operator to join our NSW Import Sea & Air team. Ideally you will have 2 + years’ experience in an import role, effective time management skills and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment. You will be responsible for the supply chain & logistics requirements for your own designated number of clients and provide end to end customer service.
- Import Bookings
- Data Entry and Documentation
- Ensure all jobs and related charges, fees, documentation are processed accurately and within required timeframes
- Customer Liaison
- Customer Service
- Email & Phone Management
Skills and Experience
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar imports or operations position
- High School Certificate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Effective time management
- Knowledge of CargoWise One will be highly regarded
In return, you will receive professional development and training to take your logistics experience to the next level as well as internal opportunities within Seaway.
Onsite parking is available.
How to Apply
Please apply now by emailing your application to email@example.com
All applications must include a resume and cover letter.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.