Receptionist – VIC
Position Description: We are looking for a bright, bubbly individual to look after our Reception in our Melbourne Airport office.
This is no ordinary receptionist role… while the main focus of this role will be general reception and administration, this position will also act as Shipping Document facilitator for our Shipping Agencies division and AACCI authorised certification officer.
We will ensure plenty of on-the-job training is provided to ensure appropriate certifications and authorisation is obtained by the successful candidate.
- Full Time Position
- 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Melbourne Airport Location
What will an average day look like?
A list of your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Management of Seaway’s Melbourne Airport Reception
- Phone answering and act as first point of contact to all visitors
- Management and certification of AACCI documents and registry (training will be provided)
- Documentation management and administration
- Receiving and releasing Original Bills of Lading (OBL) and DOs
- Arrange courier collections and monitor mail register
- General administration tasks
Skills and Experience
This role will be suitable for a recent International Trade or Supply Chain Management graduate or someone who is keen on developing a career in administration.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
We are looking to fill this role as quickly as possible, so if this sounds like the right opportunity for you, submit an application today!
How to Apply
Please apply now by emailing your application to email@example.com
All applications must include a resume and cover letter.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Applicants that do not hear from us within this time-frame can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Please note: As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to supply 100 points of ID and will need to participate in a police check.