SEAFREIGHT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Conveniently located in our stunning Southbank offices, this role will be filled by someone who has strong organisational skills, thrives on keeping busy and has a passion for the Shipping Industry.
If you’re looking for your next challenge and want to join a company that will provide you with plenty of opportunity to advance your career then you need to read on…
- Customer liaison
- Import/Export documentation management
- Liaison with Principals
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent customer service skills
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think and act quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary Qualification in Supply Chain or International Trade preferred but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to email@example.com
Please note: If candidates do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting their application, candidates can assume their application has been unsuccessful. Please note as part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to successfully pass a drug & alcohol screen and 100 Point ID Check.
Only Australian/NZ citizens or permanent residents will be considered.
No Agencies Please.