Trade & Pricing Coordinator
Position Description: Reporting to our Trade Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Trade & Pricing Coordinator to join an Australian-owned shipping & logistics company.
If you are looking for a new challenge in the freight forwarding industry and come equipped with a strong attention to detail and excellent communication, this could be the role for you!
- Full Time, Permanent Opportunity
- Port Botany Location
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Develop detailed knowledge of air & sea products and offerings
- Rate negotiations and management
- Distribution of key market information and reports
- Maintenance of records in Cargowise
- Sales & operational support to the Sea & Air Imports Team
Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum 4 years’ industry experience, preferably in import sea & air operations
- Strong attention to detail and passion for data integrity
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and self-motivate
- Ability to follow up and deliver results within deadlines
- Professional Development & Training
- Internal Opportunities within Seaway
- Unique office location right in the hub of warehouse operations
Due to the location of our office, the successful candidate will require an Australian Driver’s Licence and their own reliable transport.
How to Apply
Please apply now by emailing your application to email@example.com
All applications must include a resume and cover letter.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.