Warehouse Operator – PM Shift
Position Description: We are looking for a Warehouse Operator for the PM Shift. Based at out Altona North Warehouse this is a challenging, fast-paced role. Please read the below requirements carefully and if you believe you’d be a good fit for this position, submit an application today!
- Full Time Position
- PM Shift – 2pm – 10pm (subject to rosters)
- Must have experience with Reach Forklifts and RF scanning
- Driver’s Licence & Forklift Licence required
- Altona North Location
- Able to drive Forklift
- Loading & Unloading vehicles and containers safely, accurately and efficiently
- RF Scanning
- General warehouse duties
To be eligible for this position you must have the following:
- Minimum 2 years working in a warehouse with industrial products (steel, aluminum, out of gauge cargo)
- Reliability is a must
- Physically fit as manual lifting is involved
- Confident in stacking heavy loads & high-risk tasks
- Ability to follow a high paced schedule
- Safety focused
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Able to operate heavy equipment including but not limited to: 16 Tonne Forklift, 7T Forklift, Slinging & Chain Support
- Work with industrial products including steel, aluminium and out of gauge cargo
- Must have current LF Forklift Licence (Photo)
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence & own transport
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply now by emailing your application to email@example.com
All applications must include a resume that specifies your current licences & warehousing experience.
Due to the location of our warehouse, the successful candidate will require a valid Australian Driver’s licence and access to their own, reliable transport.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. As part of our recruitment process, applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical, drug screen and national police check.