Rail & Road
Operating our own rail, road, and storage services, SEAWAY focus on full end-to-end logistics management for our customers.
Seamless connection from farm gate, to rail head, to export vessel – SEAWAY have the experience and the infrastructure to manage our customers entire supply chain.
Following a long partnership, SEAWAY purchased 100% of Wakefield Transport Group in July 2018.
Offering the only containerised rail service between Sunraysia and the Port of Melbourne, SEAWAY are the leading regional transport and logistics provider. We are proud to provide our customers with the most streamlined, hassle-free transport and logistics services in the Sunraysia region.
We make it easier for you by offering local pickups from farm gate, mine or factory right through to our intermodal terminal – this ensures a seamless door to door service.
Having been recognised nationally and regionally through various freight industry, service, and business awards, our customers choose SEAWAY because:
- 24/7 service – ready to help whenever you need it
- End-to-end logistics solutions – from farm gate to international customers
- Container shipping specialists – competitive international rates
- Innovation – we understand the Sunraysia region’s.
- Cold chain experts
- Bulk liquid experts
- DAWR accreditation (formerly AQIS)
- Fumigation on site
- Ability to handle large volumes
- Leading IT and technology-driven processes
For more in depth information about Rail & Road, please download the brochure or alternatively fill out the form below.