SEAWAY is looking for a customer service professional to take the first step in their shipping career. We are looking for a graduate who has a passion for shipping and is seeking to forge their career in the Shipping & Logistics industry!
Conveniently located among all that Southbank has to offer, this role will best suit strong communicators and self starters who can meet strict deadlines and multitask effectively. This is entry level position designed to create a platform for an enthusiastic graduate to grow with the industry, full training will be provided.
If you’re looking to develop your career in a role where no 2 days are the same, that will provide you with the opportunity to expand your skills in all aspects of the shipping industry, and be a part of a company that will support and enable your development, then please read on…
Basic responsibilities of this role will include:
- High level of customer service in all dealings with Principals and clients
- Management of regular telephone enquiries and high volume of emails
- Documentation and invoicing
- Updating relevant systems in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Liaise with importers, freight forwarders, customs brokers & Australian Customs Authorities
- Back-up support to other operators
- Database management and administration
How can you stand out?
- Industry experience will be highly regarded
- Experience using CargoWise
- Creative problem-solver
What do we offer?
- Professional Development & Training
- Internal Opportunities within the SEAWAY Group
- Friendly and inclusive work environment
- Permanent opportunity with an essential service provider
- Access to building’s onsite staff End of Trip facilities
- Convenient location in our modern offices, just a short walk from Flinders Street station
How to Apply
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to email@example.com
Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Please note as part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to participate in a police check.
No Agencies please.