Due to recent demand and business growth, SEAWAY currently has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our dynamic and rapidly growing business. We are seeking a talented and energetic Customer Service professional to join our Agencies, Marfret team.
Conveniently located in Southbank, this position provides an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career in the shipping industry. The opportunity presented will have you working directly with one of our key Principals, Marfret.
This role will best suit strong communicators who can meet strict deadlines and multitask effectively. To really stand out, you will have some previous experience working in the logistics and supply chain industry however this is not essential.
If you’re looking to develop your career in a role that will provide you with the opportunity to expand your skills in all aspects of logistics and supply chain, and as part of a company that will support and enable your development, then please read on…
This role is within the Marfret National Customer Service team and creates the perfect stepping stones to establish yourself in an ever growing industry. With an opportunity to work with a broad range of customers and cargoes, this role will involve all aspects of documentation and will have a strong focus on customer service.
Some key responsibilities of these role will include:
- High level of customer service in all dealings with Principals and clients
- Regular phone and email management
- Import/Export documentation and invoicing
- Ensure all relevant operational activities required prior to shipments being exported are completed within designated timeframes
- Updating relevant systems with all known shipment information
- Liaison with shippers, couriers, warehouse staff and customers
- Ad hoc administration & reporting
If you possess a combination of the following attributes, please apply today!
- Ability to work under pressure and manage seasonal volumes
- Proven experience in a customer service role
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Team Player
- Industry experience will be highly regarded
- We make investments in our people, clients, and communities, so we can grow together through professional development & training
- Permanent opportunity with an essential service provider
- We have an unparalleled focus on inclusion, with a diverse team of visionaries, thinkers and doers. We embrace all perspectives, in a friendly, supportive team & working culture
- Internal Opportunities within Seaway
- Personal Career Development Plan and Pathways within the SEAWAY Group
- Access to building’s onsite staff End of Trip facilities
- Convenient location in our modern offices, just a short walk from Flinders Street station
- Access to Working from Home Policy on completion of probation
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The Seaway Group of Companies is committed to providing a safe workplace for all team members and as such, it is a requirement that all SEAWAY staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a medical exemption. In line with this, the successful candidate will be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. The successful candidate will be required to participate in a 100 Point ID Check.
No Agencies please.