We are currently looking for a bright, motivated individual to join our friendly and supportive Customs Broking team. Our ideal candidate will enjoy meeting challenges head on, have an exceptional eye for detail and be comfortable working autonomously when required.
While this role will involve varying day-to-day tasks, your overall responsibilities will include:
- Registrations and invoicing
- Report preparation
- Coordination of cargo status updates
- File costing and job closure
- Assistance in monitoring mailboxes and job allocations
- Following up missing documents
- Entry payments
- Quarantine entry lodgements and management of outstanding directions
- Assistance with general Customs tasks
- Minimum 1 year industry Customs or Freight Forwarding experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- The ability to hold yourself accountable in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Interest & passion for the freight forwarding industry will be highly regarded
- Professional Development & Training
- Opportunities for career development within the SEAWAY Group
- Opportunity to learn the Supply Chain Industry
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Only Australian/NZ citizens and permanent residents will be considered for this role.
No Agencies please.