SEAWAY currently has an opening for a talented and energetic Customer Service professional to become part of our Agencies team.
Conveniently located among all that Southbank has to offer, this role will best suit strong communicators who can meet strict deadlines and multitask effectively. To really stand out, you will have some previous experience working in the logistics and supply chain industry however this is not essential.
If you’re looking to develop your career in a role that will provide you with the opportunity to expand your skills in all aspects of logistics and supply chain, and as part of a company that will support and enable your development, then please read on…
We are looking for a motivated professional to join our Agencies division in the capacity of Documentation – Customer Service. This is a full-time, entry level role, best suited to a graduate who wants to take the next step in advancing their logistics career. With an opportunity to work with a broad range of customers and cargoes, this role will involve all aspects of documentation and will have a strong focus on customer service.
Some key responsibilities of these role will include:
- High level of customer service in all dealings with Principals and clients
- Regular phone and email management
- Import/Export documentation and invoicing
- Ensure all relevant operational activities required prior to shipments being exported are completed within designated timeframes
- Updating relevant systems with all known shipment information
- Liaison with shippers, couriers, warehouse staff and customers
- Ad hoc administration & reporting
- Ability to work under pressure and manage seasonal volumes
- Proven experience in a customer service role
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Team Player
- Industry experience will be highly regarded
- Professional Development & Training
- Internal Opportunities within the SEAWAY Group
- Friendly and inclusive work environment
- Access to building’s onsite staff End of Trip facilities
- Convenient location in our modern offices, just a short walk from Flinders Street station
This role is a permanent, full-time opportunity with standard office hours, Monday to Friday.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application.
No Agencies please.