SEAWAY have an excellent opportunity for an Operator to join our dynamic, fast-paced, Export Seafreight team. Conveniently located at Southbank and close to public transport, we are looking for someone with experience in Export Seafreight Operations, has a passion for the Logistics industry and thrives on keeping busy.
If you’re looking for your next challenge and want to join a company that will provide you with plenty of opportunity to advance your career then please read on…
Key responsibilities will include:
- End to end management of export documentation
- Coordination of entire booking process for your designated list of clients
- Updating databases and administration
- Management of regular telephone enquiries and high volume of emails
- Customer liaison
- Cross-training and back-up support to other operators
Our successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Logistics Operations
- Territory qualification in Supply Chain or International Trade is preferred
- Experience managing FCL, LCL, 3PL and hazardous cargo preferred but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think and act quickly
- Confident email and phone manner
- Knowledge of Cargowise One is preferred but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to email@example.com
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to supply 100 Points of ID.
Only Australian/NZ citizens and permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
No Agencies please.