SEAWAY are looking for an experienced fleet / transport controller to ensure our fleet runs as efficiently as possible. This role is well suited to effective communicators who have a high attention to detail.
This role involves managing high volumes of work, so we are also looking for candidates who thrive in busy work environments and possess strong analytical and record-keeping skills.
If you enjoy working collaboratively in a close-knit team, then this is the role for you!
- Permanent full-time opportunity at Altona North facility
- PM hours – 2pm – 10pm Monday to Friday
What will your average day involve:
- Coordination of fleet and transport operations, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Negotiate suitable pick up & delivery times
- Regular reporting
- Ensure all required equipment maintenance / licences/ insurance etc. is up to date
- Customer liaison over phone and email
- Identify areas of efficiency of new SOPs in conjunction with the Transport Manager
- Adhere to all site OH&S procedures
- Minimum 1 year experience in fleet control
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible attitude
- Experience using Cargowise will be highly regarded
If you’re looking for your next challenge, apply today!
- Professional Development & Training
- Internal Opportunities within the SEAWAY Group
- Regular Team Barbeques and Morning Teas
- Excellent working conditions and environment
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Applicants that do not hear from us within this timeframe can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen and complete a National Police Check..
No Agencies please.