- The role: Permanent, full-time position
- Hours: 12:30pm – 8:30pm (or as rostered)
- Requirements: Must have current Forklift Licence & Australian Driver’s Licence
- Location: Altona North warehouse
SEAWAY are looking for a new Forklift Operator to join our warehouse team in Altona North. This is a busy role and requires someone with industrial warehouse experience. If you’re looking for a new challenge, please read on….
- Forklift Operations
- Able to operate heavy equipment including but not limited to: 16 Tonne Forklift, 7T Forklift, Slinging & Chain Support
- Work with industrial products including steel, aluminum and out of gauge cargo
- Loading & Unloading trailers and containers
- General warehouse duties such as equipment maintenance and administration
- Work overtime as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years working with industrial products (steel, aluminum, out of gauge cargo)
- At least 12 months’ experience operating forklifts and working in a busy warehouse environment
- Physically fit to meet manual lifting requirements
- Confident in stacking heavy loads & high-risk tasks
- Ability to follow a high paced schedule
- Safety focused
- Must have current LF Forklift Licence (Photo)
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence & own transport
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume that specifies your current licences & warehousing experiences and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Applicants that do not hear from us within this timeframe can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
As part of the recruitment process applicants will be required to participate in pre-employment screening including a medical, drug & alcohol screen and police check.
No Agencies please.