Located at our Altona facility, SEAWAY is looking for a motivated Graduate to join our team. The role is a dynamic position designed to suit ambitious and focused individuals seeking an exciting role to start their professional career.
Basic responsibilities of this role will include:
- Your daily duties will be spread across the warehousing, transport and the financial aspects of the business.
- The high paced role will encompass job monitoring, processing and invoicing to ensure accuracy and KPI’s are exceeded.
- Providing operational support to the management team and being involved with the business analysis of each department to drive continuous improvement.
- You will be a go getter with a willingness to learn and develop a career within the Logistics environment.
- Logistics / Supply Chain tertiary qualifications required
- Proficient computer skill
- Ability to work well under pressure and be an analytical thinker
- Attention to detail critical
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A self starter who works well across teams
- Understanding of the importance of controls and procedures
- Professional Development & Training
- Internal Opportunities within the SEAWAY Group
- Regular Team Barbeques and Morning Teas
- Excellent working conditions and environment
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Applicants that do not hear from us within this timeframe can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Please note as part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen and complete a National Police Check.
No Agencies please.