- Excellent career opportunity for a strong freight-minded, Logistics Business Manager
- Merbein location
- Competitive salary package
We are seeking a strong Business Manager with extensive and demonstrative experience to be responsible for the management and operations of our site at Merbein. This role will suit a proactive and assertive individual with a broad industry network and strong commercial and operational experience in the Supply Chain or related industry.
Utilising your experience in all aspects of supply chain and business management you will be required to develop, manage and be responsible for the overall success of our Merbein operations.
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Overall responsibility for the success of our intermodal business
- Development and management of your business plan
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- New business development – Selling of all SEAWAY products, including Sea and Airfreight, warehousing, transport.
- Key account management
- Reporting and administration
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business management role within the supply chain industry
- Strong new business development skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to operate autonomously and self-motivate
- Passion for the shipping & logistics industry
- Knowledge of CargoWise will be advantageous but not essential
- Degree level qualification in International Trade or Supply Chain subjects are preferred but not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Please note as part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to participate in a police check.