SEAWAY currently has an opening for a bright and motivated IT professional to deliver first level technical support to Seaway’s teams across Australia, New Zealand and China.
This is an excellent opportunity and offers exposure to a wide variety of systems and technology. We are particularly looking for someone who has a good practical knowledge of Microsoft environment (365, Windows 10, Office, Active Directory, etc). Those with experience in scripting & automation such as PowerShell, VBA, RMM usage or Power Automate (or similar RPAs) will also be highly regarded.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Export Bookings officer who is excited to join a fast paced and busy environment. Reporting in to the Customer Service Manager, this role will be to ensure that customer booking requests & needs are met, as well as managing expectations through communication with the Agencies Team. This is a full-time role, best suited to an individual with 1-2 years industry experience.
Some key responsibilities of these role will include:
- Provision of technical assistance to 250+ staff for day to day computing issues
- Resolution or escalation of IT issues as required
- Assist in administering and maintaining business infrastructure (computers, servers, network, phones printers, etc.)
- Setup and configuration of desktop, laptop and mobile devices
- Maintain user accounts and systems access
- Monitoring, investigation and escalation of security alerts & notifications
- Assist with IT projects and new implementations
- 1-2 years’ work experience is preferred but not essential.
Required Experience & Skills
- Tertiary qualification in IT, or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage high volumes of work
- Ability to work autonomously to resolve end user problems
- Energy & enthusiasm with a willingness to provide help others
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing Australian-owned Shipping Agency & Logistics Company
- Comfortable, modern offices just a few minutes’ walk from Flinders Street station
- Access to building’s onsite staff End of Trip facilities
- Option to work remotely once self-sufficient in the role (50/50 rotating roster between office & home)
- Professional Development & Training
- Friendly & Collaborative team
This role is a permanent, full-time opportunity with standard office hours Monday to Friday.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Applicants that do not hear from us within this timeframe can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
No Agencies please.