SEAWAY are looking for a passionate Key Account Manager to join our team in Adelaide.
This is a crucial position within our Export Seafreight division that will focus on customer care and oversee the operational performance of the broader team to ensure the needs of our general cargo clients are met.
Ideally you will be a confident communicator and have a proven track record of developing strong customer relationships through upselling and cross selling opportunities. We are seeking someone who can bring fresh ideas and efficiencies to advance our competitive edge, so if you have a passion for the industry and are looking for your next challenge, this could be the role for you!
What will your key responsibilities involve?
- Develop and maintain close relationships with all carriers and clients
- Ensure all customer queries are addressed promptly while maintaining our exceptional customer service at all times
- Collaborate with our sales and operations staff to achieve key targets
- Identify efficiencies and gain buy-in from key stakeholders
- Assist in training and lead by example in all interactions
- Provide operational assistance and back up support to the broader team as required
- Regular use of CargoWise for operations, reporting & analysis
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in export operations
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of CargoWise
- Superb communication skills and relationship management
- Confident email and phone manner
- Strong people skills
How can you stand out?
- Tertiary Qualification in Supply Chain or International Trade
- Experience in an account management position
- Experience in a leadership position
If this sounds like you, submit an application today!
- We offer professional development and training
- Internal opportunities with SEAWAY
- Friendly, collaborative team culture
- Opportunity to join an Australia Shipping Agency & Logistics company
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Applicants that do not hear from us within this timeframe can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to supply 100 Points of ID.
Only Australian/NZ citizens and permanent residents will be considered for this role.
No Agencies please.