SEAWAY is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead and develop marketing strategies across the SEAWAY Group on a national basis. This is an autonomous position and will have overall responsibility for brand awareness, content creation, marketing communications and initiatives.
This is the perfect role for someone seeking a hands-on job as well as scope to introduce and manage their own projects and influence senior marketing strategies.
Collaborating with our internal teams to create and develop appropriate communications and materials will be a key function of this role, so we are seeking candidates with excellent interpersonal skills, confident communication, initiative and strong creativity.
- Create and develop all marketing material and communications, print and digital
- Develop and manage promotional material for the SEAWAY Group
- Travel to site locations nationally to meet with internal teams and take pictures and videos of staff and operations
- Prepare photos, videos and other promotional material for internal and external use
- Create graphic design material for events and general promotion
- Develop strategies to grow social media engagement
- Develop and implement branding initiatives
- Partner with internal teams to develop various marketing campaigns
- Identify marketing opportunities and confidently recommend and propose marketing solutions with various internal stakeholders
- Update, maintain and manage SEAWAY website
- Assist in special projects and company events
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Preferably at least 5 years digital marketing experience
- Intermediate to advanced photography and/or videography skills, including editing
- Intermediate skills in Adobe suite
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Experience managing projects and working autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism
- Well-organised and self-driven
- Creative idea generation
- Strong collaboration skills
- This is a permanent, full-time position with standard office hours 8:30am to 5:00pm
- This position is based at our Southbank office
- Travel to various site locations may be required
- Flexible work from home arrangements available
HOW TO APPLY
You can send your resume and cover letter directly to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The Seaway Group of Companies is committed to providing a safe workplace for all team members and as such, it is a requirement that all Seaway staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a medical exemption. In line with this, the successful candidate will be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to supply 100 Points of ID.
No Agencies please.