Reporting to the General Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pricing Coordinator & Sales Support to join an Australian-owned shipping & logistics company.
If you are an ambitious, confident self-starter that is passionate about sales and exceptional customer service then you’ll fit right into this truly dynamic, very hands on role!
SEAWAY is in an exciting growth phase, so if you’re looking for a new challenge in the freight forwarding industry and come equipped with a strong attention to detail and excellent communication, then this is the right career move for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Develop detailed knowledge of Export Seafreight products and offerings
- Rate negotiations and management
- Quotations and tender completion
- Distribution of key market information and reports
- Maintenance of records in Cargowise and related systems interfacing
- Sales & operational support to the Export Seafreight team
We will be looking for the following skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ industry experience, preferably in Seafreight Operations
- Confidence and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and passion for data integrity
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and self-motivate
- Ability to follow up and deliver results within deadlines
- Cargowise experience will be highly regarded
- We make investments in our people, clients, and communities, so we can grow together through professional development & training
- Permanent opportunity with an essential service provider
- We have an unparalleled focus on inclusion, with a diverse team of visionaries, thinkers and doers. We embrace all perspectives, in a friendly, supportive team & working culture
- Internal Opportunities within Seaway
- Personal Career Development Plan and Pathways within the SEAWAY Group
- Access to building’s onsite staff End of Trip facilities
- Convenient location in our modern offices, just a short walk from Flinders Street station
- Access to Working from Home Policy on completion of probation
HOW TO APPLY
You can send your resume and cover letter directly to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The Seaway Group of Companies is committed to providing a safe workplace for all team members and as such, it is a requirement that all Seaway staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a medical exemption. In line with this, the successful candidate will be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to supply 100 Points of ID.
No Agencies please.