SEAWAY is seeking to place a highly motivated individual to join our Import Sea & Air team for a 3-month contract to actively provide sales and operational support to our Sea & Air Imports Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a logistics professional looking for a short term opportunity in a friendly, supportive and dynamic team.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Rate negotiation and supplier relationship management
- Management of enquiries received via phone and/ or email
- Client relationship management
- Management of outstanding shipments
- Client and colleague liaison
- Thorough working knowledge of Cargowise
- Ability to negotiate and build strong trade relationships
- Sound understanding of carriers and freight rates
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Minimum 2-year experience in a freight/logistics industry or related industry will be well regarded.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Applicants that do not hear from us within this timeframe can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
No Agencies please.