Located at our Altona facility, SEAWAY is looking for a motivated Graduate to join our team. The Transport Graduate position is a dynamic role designed to suit ambitious and focused individuals seeking an exciting role to start their professional career.
The primary focus of the role is to provide efficient and effective coordination of Seaway Portlink’s transport services and conduct a variety of administrative functions and customer liaison as required.
In this key role, you will manage the transport operations on your shift and see to it that resources are allocated and utilised in an effective manner. Ultimately, you will ensure that the desired outcomes of safety, compliance, and service are achieved, and all customer requirements are met.
You will be a go getter with a willingness to learn and develop a career within the Logistics environment.
- Logistics / Supply Chain tertiary qualifications required
- Proficient computer skill
- Ability to work well under pressure and be an analytical thinker
- Attention to detail critical
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A self starter who works well across teams
- Understanding of the importance of controls and procedures
If you’re looking for your next challenge, apply today…
- Australian owned Shipping Agency & Logistics company
- Professional Development & Training
- Internal Opportunities within the SEAWAY Group
- Regular Team Barbeques and Morning Teas
- Friendly and inclusive work environment
This role is based at our Altona North facility. As a result, we require the successful candidate to have a valid Australian Driver’s Licence and own reliable transport. Parking is available on site.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to email@example.com
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Please note as part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen and complete a National Police Check.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to supply 100 Points of ID.
No Agencies please.