Forklift Operator AM/PM Shifts – Altona
Fleet Controller PM – Altona
Warehouse Leading Hand – Altona
Located at our Altona facility, SEAWAY is seeking experienced Warehouse Operations professionals and Forklift Drivers to join our team. These roles are dynamic positions designed to suit effective communicators and focused individuals looking for an exciting role to develop their career.
Our ideal applicants will be experienced in warehouse operations, labour hire management, forklift operations and enjoys managing high volumes of work. We are looking for individuals who thrive in busy work environments, possesses strong analytical and record keeping skills, and someone who is eager to learn and grow with the business.
If you enjoy working collaboratively in a close-knit team, then this is the role for you!
Required Licences & Qualifications:
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Current Forklift Licence
Required Skills & Experience?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in warehouse operations & forklift driving
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of cargo
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable & Flexible attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Physically fit (for manual lifting requirements)
- Safety Focused
- Leadership Qualification
- Experience using CargoWise
- Thorough knowledge of OH&S compliance including CoR
If you’re looking for your next challenge, apply today…
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Professional Development & Training
- Internal Opportunities within the SEAWAY Group
- Regular Team Barbeques and Morning Teas
- Excellent working conditions and environment
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must include a resume and cover letter and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention at the time of your application which role you are interested in.
Please note: The Seaway Group of Companies is committed to providing a safe workplace for all team members and as such, it is a requirement that all Seaway staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a medical exemption. In line with this, the successful candidate will be required to provide evidence of at least your first COVID-19 vaccination.
Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required complete a Police and Medical Check
No Agencies please.