Höegh Autoliners is a leading global provider of Roll-On/Roll-Off (Ro/Ro) vehicle transportation services servicing Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South Africa and the Indian Ocean.
- Four sailings per month
- 50 sophisticated vessels in global trade systems servicing customer including manufacturers of new cars, heavy machinery rolling goods
- Fleet designed for maximum flexibility to cater for the variety of rolling stock carried in various trades
- Vessel capacities range from 2300 to 8500 CEU for deep sea trades and two 800 CEU feeder ships for short sea operations
- Carries break-bulk and static cargo
- Constant fleet expansion and renewal, including New Horizon Class vessels, the largest PCTC vessels in the world
- Three PCTC sailings from Europe each month servicing South Africa, Indian Ocean, Australia and New Zealand
- European load ports include Newcastle, Amsterdam, Bremerhaven, Le Havre, Southampton and Santander
- Discharge ports in Australia include Fremantle, Melbourne, Port Kembla, Brisbane and Noumea. New Zealand cargo is transshipped via Australia
- Two sailings per month from Europe and Australia to New Zealand
- Höegh Autoliners transport approximately 2.45 million car units each year.
For more information or to view the sailing schedules, please click the links provided to the right.